OUR ORDERING PROCESS AND PAYMENT METHODS:
1. You send us all the necessary information(depending on the document you want to order). We receive,process, reject or accept your order and give you payment information.
2. You pay 60% upfront money as prepayment for the document(s) to be produced.
3. We start the production your document(s). Time constraints are 3-14 business days or more (depending on your order).
4. We send you scans of your ready-made document(s). You check all the details and give us confirmation(corrections are done if any mistakes are found before printing is commenced).
5. You send us the remaining percentage of the payments.
6. We send you the photos/video of your already printed documents and you get us your delivery address. You will receive your document(s) in several days via UPS, FedEx or DHL.
We accept following payment method:
1. WIRE TRANSFER(BANK TRANSFER/IBAN)
A Wire transfer is an electronic transfer of funds. Wire transfers can be done by a simple bank account transfer, or by a transfer of cash at a cash office. Bank wire transfers are often the most expedient method for transferring funds between bank accounts. A bank wire transfer is a message to the receiving bank requesting them to effect payment in accordance with the instructions given. The message also includes settlement instructions. The actual wire transfer itself is virtually instantaneous, requiring no longer for transmission than a telephone call.
2. WESTERN UNION
Western Union is a global leader in money transfer and message services, with a history of pioneering service dating back more than 150 years. Western Union continues today to help consumers and businesses transfer money or make payments using money orders and other electronic systems. Consumers can quickly and easily transfer money to more than 170,000 Western Union Agent locations in over 190 countries worldwide – the largest network of its kind. Western Union also markets more than one quarter billion money orders every year. With about $3 billion in revenue, Western Union remains an industry leader with an eye toward providing fast and reliable money and messaging services. Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States citizens can pay online using a Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.